The College is fully equipped with all the cultural facilities needed for the students to participate in Inter & Intra Collegiate cultural events.
We have the following facilities for enhancing cultural activities:
- Open Auditorium (4000 seating capacity)
- New Auditorium (1800 seating capacity)
- Auditorium (300 seating capacity)
- Green Rooms
- Men’s & Women’s toilet
- Cultural Store Room
- Non AC Conference Hall 1
- Non AC Seminar Hall 1
- A/C Conference Room 2 & 3 (capacity of 100 each)
- A/C Seminar Hall 2 (300 capacity)
- Common Room for Girls
- Common Room for Boys
- Music Area – In the basement where students practice Keyboard, Guitar, Drums & Singing
FACILITIES FOR SPORTS ACTIVITIES
Students practice their sport every day after College hours in the College campus. Cash awards for participation in National and International representation. Special scholarships are offered to students who excel in sports. National level coaches are engaged in for training students in various sports events.
We have the following facilities for promoting and developing sports activities:
- 4 Basketball Courts
- 2 Volleyball Courts
- 2 Badminton courtsCricket practice pitch
- Cricket ground
- Football ground
- Football practice ground
- Soft Ball practice ground
- Baseball practice ground
- Kho-Kho practice ground
- Kabadi practice ground
- Indoor Games – Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis.
The College has made it available for all the students to use the gym daily. We have the hostel students who use the gym in the morning & evening regularly. However, the regular students also attend the gym in the morning & evening as per the timings allotted
- The College maintains a multi-gym facility in the basement of the College.
- We have students using the gym regularly within the assigned timings (6 am to 8 am and 3 pm to 6pm)
- All the students practising any kind of sport use the gym as part of their physical fitness.
- The gym is maintained daily
- Mr. Karthik, a student from M.Com, has brought pride to the institution by winning several awards
- in bodybuilding. The regular workout in our gym has also equipped him to achieve success.
- We witness a good number of our students availing this facility.
- Yoga and Prayer center is made available in the College premises.
- College faculty trained in Yoga trains the students on basic Yoga.
- International Yoga Day is celebrated on the campus every year.
- The NCC & NSS actively participate in conducting Yoga camps.
- Staff & Students participate actively in the Yoga sessions.
- The importance of Yoga is shared to all the students through the teachers in their respective classes.