Library does not mean merely a collection of books. It is a learned institution equipped with treasures of knowledge maintained, organized, and managed by trained personnel to educate the students and staff continuously and assist in their self-improvement through an effective and prompt dissemination of information embodied in the resources. The library stock is increasing at a rate of approximately 1,000 books a year. The library also subscribes to over 100 current periodicals and to a range of electronic journals and databases. The library is supervised by a committee consisting of the librarian and three members from the faculty. The day to day running of the library is conducted by the librarian who is assisted by the library staff and trainee. The library holdings will be checked annually by the library staff.
The use of library resources by MBA students for research project assignments is made mandatory to help students understand the role of the library in the increasingly complex Information Age and assess their information competence. Library is a learning zone where facts and information can be obtained in a wide variety of contexts with an enhancement of active study skills. The collection comprises predominantly literature on Business, Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Finance, Banking & Insurance, Entrepreneurship etc… MBA Departmental Library provides an access to various relevant learning resources like Print Periodicals, National & International Journals. Apart from the regular journals, the Institute also subscribes the E-journals which the students can make use of from any corner of the WiFi Campus.
Code of Conduct
- No loud conversation or group discussions are allowed in the library.
- Laptop/computer is used in the library must have its own power and cable connector.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Borrowing materials without a valid membership/identity number is prohibited. No one will be permitted to use another member ID no. / name to borrow materials.
- Do not replace books on the shelf, periodicals, etc. Leave them on the tables properly after use.
- Please take your personal belongings with you when exiting the library. The library is not responsible for any item left in the library.
- Do not attempt to install any unauthorized software on the PCs.