Information and Communication Technologies
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), characterised by the internet and interactive multimedia are an important focus for Education at St Francis de Sales College. It is an important tool effectively integrate formal teaching and learning with modern technologies.
There is flexibility in annual budget allocation for procurement, upgradation and maintenance of the computers and their accessories. Due to increase in strength of students, frequent changes in the curriculum and rapid development in the field of IT sector, the college has also enhanced the ICT facilities in college.
For maintenance and upkeep of the computers and other IT infrastructure, the institution has fulltime lab attendants, who manage the whole campus area networking and handle the troubleshooting of computer systems and other accessories. When the warranty period of the items is over, the college maintains the equipment on its own. In case of major hardware problems, the college takes the services of hardware engineers from the market.
- A good number of branded computers with the latest Configuration
- Administrative Block & various Departments are also equipped with ICT facilities.
- Laptops, Printers, Scanners of latest configuration are available
- Smart classes fully equipped with Interactive board, Interactive panel, Visualizer, Projector, Stylus, Mimeo pad, Mimeo pad Pen
- Computer Labs
- Dedicated Server with latest configuration
- Stand-alone facility
- LAN Facility
- Wifi Facility
- Licensed Softwares
- Internet facility
- Online & Offline UPS
- The College has 3 Computerized Libraries. The browsing centre in the library gives access to e-learning material.
- BSNL provides for off campus internet connectivity.
- All labs are inter connected using latest D-Link CAT 6 wires, and latest switches.
- high speed Internet leased line connection
- CCTV: College labs and all key points are under CCTV surveillance. Online monitoring of campus is also supported through static IP addresses.
- Website: www.sfscollege.in
- Bulk SMS Service
- Email ID of the College for Academic purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every department has its own e-mail id for departmental purposes and research.
- Biometric Machine for attendance
- Enhanced the modes of communication.
- Paperless: Eliminate the usage of paper. …
- Better teaching and learning methods.
- Enhanced data and information security.
- Minimize cost and save time.
- Easy student management.
- Automatic solutions to manual paper-based process and procedures.